Day 1:Nairobi – Samburu
Pick up at 0800hrs and drive north to Samburu National Reserve to arrive at around 1400 hours in time for lunch. After lunch proceed for an afternoon game drive in the park famous as the place for the Samburu semi-nomadic tribesmen, the reticulated giraffe, the Grevy’s zebra gerenuk, beisa oryx and a host of the big game including elephant and lion. Dinner and overnight at the camp
Day 2: Full Day Samburu Game Reserve
The whole day will be spent exploring this amazing game reserve, it gives you the refreshment of your mind as the park is not populated and not many people visits here, we have concentration of the elephants as well as Leopards and especially along the river. The whole day will be spent exploring the park for the whole day game drive. Dinner and overnight at the camp
Day 3: Samburu – Nairobi
Wake up call at 0600am, then proceed for the early morning game drive, this gives you a chance to spot the early morning Kills from the big five, after the gem drive return to the camp for the main breakfast, there after leave and head back to Nairobi with a stop over in Nanyuki for lunch. Arrive Nairobi late afternoon with a drop off to the hotel or to the airport.
– Transportation in a custom safari minibus with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing and sightseeing.
– Services of a trained experienced English speaking driver/guide
– Fullboard accommodation in the lodges as mentioned
– Bottled water for use during the safari
– Game drives and all park entry fees
– International air transportation to and from Nairobi
– Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc